Our Favorite Time of the Day

12:33 PM

I so appreciate how my husband works hard so that I am able to be a stay-at-home Wife and Mama. He is so faithful in providing and I so appreciate that in him.

Our days vary but one of our favorite time of the day occurs 5pm (ish).


We sit and we wait. And wait some more.


Then it happens! Daddy pulls into the driveway, gets out of his car and swoops us both close for a hug! :)




We have fun wrestling (well, Elijah and Daddy do). 
Daddy wins most of the time but sometimes Elijah pins him down!


We love to play ball!




We love to look at things around us (like a robin).



Daddy will throw Elijah really high in the air but he always catches him! :)




Yes, our favorite time of the day is when our Husband and Daddy come home :) 

What is your favorite time of the day? I would love to hear about it :) 

You Might Also Like

3 Thoughts

  1. OH, these picture are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such special photos!

    I love mornings - my little guy wakes up with a huge smile on his face and after nursing I usually put music on and we dance around. He loves this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures!!! They're so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) I would love it if you would leave your thoughts! I will try to reply back with a comment as soon as I can so check back when you can especially if you have questions! :)

Please keep everything honoring to the Lord Jesus Christ (language, etc...) and appropriate for everyone :)

May the Lord richly bless you! Thanks for commenting :)

recent posts