Is tomorrow really Thanksgiving? Here in Florida things are a little bit different. Like the fact that it is super warm and sunny still. What is the problem with that you might ask? Well, because we are absolutely lacking in frigidness and snow here my body thinks that it is still summer. It is not possible that Christmas is a mere fourish weeks away!! Is it!?
New seasons in life. New chapters. Well, this is a first in my chapter. Thanksgiving without my family back in NY. And while I do not regret looking like/feeling like this:
- Elijah :)
- God's Word
- Billionth Chances
- A little house to make into a haven of our own
- Fun times with my husband just laughing and enjoying eachothers company
- Christmas Presents
- Knowing I will be with family in a few short weeks
- Amazing friends!
- Sunny, warm weather!!! :)
- Elijah's Kicks
- A list to get accomplished today
- Joy that is found in the Lord
- Being able to seek God's face whenever and wherever I want/need to
- Home made bread
- Sour Dough!
- An amazing midwife :)
- Freedom to Worship my Savior
- Old Jimmy Stewart Movies
- Thrift Stores
- Board Games
- Hot tea on a chilly day