And the baby is a.......

7:13 PM


A BOY!!!!!!

We are so excited! I knew from the beginning that is was and was so excited when I found out I was actually right! Lol :)

He is so active and looks perfectly healthy! We are half way! :) April 2012 I will be holding my son! What a thrill that sends through me!

Elijah means "Lord is my God" which is what my deepest desire is for my son. That he love the Lord Jesus Christ with all his heart, mind, soul and strength.

Samuel is Jason's middle name as well as my Mom's Dad's name. It means "Asked of God" and how true that is! :)

I feel amazed as I am transitioning into this new season of my life. Wife and now Mama. This blog is going to be a chronicle of that journey. I am excited to see what the Lord Jesus has in store and my prayer is that God will use this blog to touch many with His love.

This will definitely be a place where I share my recipes and mishaps in the kitchen, baby news, things the Lord has been teaching me, tons of pictures as well as what I shared on my old blog :)

So excited for this journey to begin! Blessings :)

You Might Also Like

13 Thoughts

  1. gotcha on my blog list! congrats on baby boy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting about your new little one. Only our Great God knows what special thoughts He is thinking toward little Elijah and what big plans He has for him!
    I'm happy to see your fresh start on this blog. I really enjoy reading what you post. Oh, and I love the super-tall, pink flowers outside of your house :-)

    -Janell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Elijah! Well, welcoming into our hearts and prayers now, and even more when he arrives in your arms, I'm sure! Congratulations guys - great name choice!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys are the best {though I may be a BIT partial} Congrats dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much! You are all such a blessing to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! How hectic, our son is Elijah David, he was going to be Samuel, but it didnt work very well with our surname! Enjoy him! Boys are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh!!! That is what I guessed! So very excited for you!! I really like his name too.
    Through Christ

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, this is so exciting!! I am so happy for you! You are so blessed by God, and I'm sure you'll be a sweet Mama - actually, I'm sure you ARE a sweet Mama, right now! Little Elijah's going to be so surrounded by love! He's already blessed too. =D

    I really enjoy your blog, and Jesus' love does pour out of it. Thank you for sharing so much with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay and congrats! can't wait to see him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!!!!! Congratulations, dear friend! I am just thrilled for you! It seems like all of my Xanga friends are having boys right now! Lol. I love his name. :)

    I'm following your new blog. And thanks so much for adding my blog on the left! It warmed my heart to see it there and know you thought of me. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Love the name choice. So glad I found your blog and I'll be looking forward to reading more and meeting Elijah Samuel!

    Much love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your visits over to Ordinary Inspirations! You are a blessing!

    Love, Traci Michele
    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You truly are such a blessing to me! :) I love your blog!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) I would love it if you would leave your thoughts! I will try to reply back with a comment as soon as I can so check back when you can especially if you have questions! :)

Please keep everything honoring to the Lord Jesus Christ (language, etc...) and appropriate for everyone :)

May the Lord richly bless you! Thanks for commenting :)

recent posts