It's the little things

4:57 PM


So I saw this over at my friend Kristin's blog and thought that I would give join in :)

The question is:

Where do you find Him (God)?

I find Him in the little blessings that He is continually raining down on me each and every day. For example, my entire pregnancy I would see pictures like this:

(Source)
and just want to have my baby snuggled up against me. I just loved the thought of that closeness! So then I began to look into moby wraps. You can get them all over the place from target to many different etsy shops


However, most of them are around $40 and at the time, not knowing how neat they really were, I just was not going to spend that for something that was not a need.

So I looked into other options and found that you can make your own moby wrap. I found a neat tutorial for a wrap here. But then I never got around to it.

Fast forward to last week. I asked my sister Meghan if I could borrow her moby wrap because Elijah was needing to be held and I needed my hands.

So she brought it over and I fell in love with it.

So a few days later I went over to my sister Anna's house and she GAVE me her moby wrap! Something I had wanted for months and she GAVE it to me just because she had not really used it.

I love it!


And so does my little man :)


God is so amazing! I did not NEED a moby wrap. And honestly I had just not really even thought it would be something that I would own and yet-the Lord blessed me with one when I was least expecting it!

I love how the Lord works like that :) He is so good! Truly, a loving heavenly Father Who cares not only about His childrens needs but also their wants :)

Where have you seen God lately? Head over to Created To Be His to link up and share your story! :)

You Might Also Like

10 Thoughts

  1. Praise the Lord for His provision - truly He sees and knows our hearts!
    Bless you, and your men, dear Katy... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good. Always. :) Thanks for sharing! Also, the moby is especially comfy if you pull the shoulder folds onto your shoulders (like in your first picture of the woman with her baby) instead of up at your neck. It distributes the weight over all of your shoulders instead of having it hanging on your neck and giving you sore muscles. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! Thank you so much!!! I did not know that! And it will help for sure! :)

      Delete
  3. How many times do I have to tell you girl? Stop being so cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Elijah sure looks cozy! :) How sweet!!

    Love Rebecca!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an AWESOME blessing!! Babies LOVED to be wrapped. My little guy zonks right out as soon as he is tucked inside mine...I love it! Isn't GOD so amazing to provide not only the things we need, but also the things we want?!?!? Wow...so wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww that is so sweet! God is amazing in the way He provides!!! :) He is so good!

      Delete
  6. Love this!!! What a great "view" of God. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) I would love it if you would leave your thoughts! I will try to reply back with a comment as soon as I can so check back when you can especially if you have questions! :)

Please keep everything honoring to the Lord Jesus Christ (language, etc...) and appropriate for everyone :)

May the Lord richly bless you! Thanks for commenting :)

recent posts