One Whole Year Ago...

12:44 AM

It is hard to believe that almost a year ago exactly my little guy was snug in my belly! No really he was!

Christmas, 2011-


 
And now he is here with us! He truly has changed our lives in the best way ever!

 Almost a year later-2012:
 
 

It is amazing the things that can happen in a year! 2013 is almost upon us so I decided that I would do a look back on 2012.

I am going to be reposting my three top posts from this last year within the next few days so stay  tuned! I hope you enjoy them!






You Might Also Like

2 Thoughts

  1. It is a crazy thought! I can remember the day Elijah was born, and how I was checking FB on my phone at work all day :) I can't wait to read your highlight posts again soon!
    xo Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) I would love it if you would leave your thoughts! I will try to reply back with a comment as soon as I can so check back when you can especially if you have questions! :)

Please keep everything honoring to the Lord Jesus Christ (language, etc...) and appropriate for everyone :)

May the Lord richly bless you! Thanks for commenting :)

recent posts