His mercies...

12:58 AM

Do you ever feel like you just can not go on? Like things just seem impossible? Like the night will never end? I have been in a season like that. Things have been hard lately and I have not really had the heart to blog. But I was reminded of this when I opened a draft I had not published yet:    


It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, 
because his compassions fail not. 
They are new every morning: 
great is thy faithfulness.
 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul;
 therefore will I hope in him.
The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, 
to the soul that seeketh him.
 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord. 
(Lamentations 3:22-26 KJV)


(Source)
God is faithful! He takes care of His children and he also see the big picture...not just a part of it. Are you in a place that seems hopeless? Remember-Jesus is there. Call out to Him and then take heart-and remember that His mercies are new every morning! 

I needed to be reminded of that...and I am thankful for that reminder :)


You Might Also Like

1 Thoughts

  1. Thanks for this great reminder Katy! I love that God gives us grace and mercy sufficient for each day, no more, no less. He knows our needs and provides perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) I would love it if you would leave your thoughts! I will try to reply back with a comment as soon as I can so check back when you can especially if you have questions! :)

Please keep everything honoring to the Lord Jesus Christ (language, etc...) and appropriate for everyone :)

May the Lord richly bless you! Thanks for commenting :)

recent posts