I thought I loved him then...

9:31 AM

 But then I saw how he looked at OUR son 
with absolute adoration
 and such tenderness.
I fell in love with him a little more. 
 Then I saw how he held our little guy,
soothed him and 
rubbed his little back.
I fell in love with him a little bit more.
 Then I laughed when I saw  how he was so adamant
about the fact that they were a team 
and were going to win.
Together.
And I fell in love with him a tiny bit more.
Then I looked at him.
How he cradled our son as he fed him.
I smiled.
He looked so adorable in that hat.
Kind of reminded me of Tom Sawyer.
I realized that even as now I am falling in love with 
him more and more that will not stop.
Moments.
Memories.
Snapshots of my life.
And there are going to be even more.
More times when I am going to fall in love 
with my husband even more.

You Might Also Like

5 Thoughts

  1. I felt the EXACT same way when Nathan was born and I watched Grant with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so neat!!! :) It def changes so much! :)

      Delete
  2. Awww :} this is sooo sweet! I love the one with jason playing the video game with elijah in his lap x)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) I would love it if you would leave your thoughts! I will try to reply back with a comment as soon as I can so check back when you can especially if you have questions! :)

Please keep everything honoring to the Lord Jesus Christ (language, etc...) and appropriate for everyone :)

May the Lord richly bless you! Thanks for commenting :)

recent posts