Then and Now

12:13 AM

Then-


Now.


Then-


Now.


Then-


Now.


I am sorry that I have not been updating very much in the last few months! Things have been pretty crazy busy these last few months! Things have been really different and things have changed quite a bit!

I will be updating soon but just figured in the meantime I would let you in on a few snapshots of our lives lately :)




You Might Also Like

3 Thoughts

  1. Oh you are such a beautiful family! :) Love keeping up with you on Facebook Katy - I can understand there is so much going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, your family is growing so beautifully!
    Through Christ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your family pics Katy <3 and your new header is darling!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) I would love it if you would leave your thoughts! I will try to reply back with a comment as soon as I can so check back when you can especially if you have questions! :)

Please keep everything honoring to the Lord Jesus Christ (language, etc...) and appropriate for everyone :)

May the Lord richly bless you! Thanks for commenting :)

recent posts